Tuesday, 3 February 2015
Medical tourism for surrogacy in kerala, India
Kerala, popularly known as the “God’s Own Country” is one of the most popular tourist destinations in India. It was rightly listed as one of the ten paradises of the world by National Geographic Traveler . You go to any prestigious hospital in any part of the world, you are sure to find an Indian doctor there and some of the reputed doctors worldwide are from Kerala. The fact that the very same quality treatment is available at a substantially lower cost in Kerala is pulling medical tourists like magnets to this place. The low cost healthcare and high medical standard is boosting medical tourism in Kerala.
Advantages of medical treatment in Kerala are
1. Reduced costs, highly competitive price package for treatments, surgeries and Surrogacy
2. Availability of latest medical technologies.
3. Educated society, Foreigners rarely face language problems.
4. Prospect of combining tourism with treatment. Tourism industry is well developed with umpteen number
of resorts and hotels
5. Favorable policies of the government regarding the medical visa regulations.
6. Compliance on international quality standards.
7. Govt policies encourage medical tourism as many medical visa restrictions are removed.
8. Low infant and child mortality rate.
9. High life expectancy.
10. Three international airports with good connectivity to all the major cities of the world
11. Pleasant weather and clean air with very less pollution, as there are very few industries
12. Multi specialty Hospitals with international standards
13. One of the greenest states and growing hub for eco tourism
14. Well qualified and well trained doctors and medical staff
15. Clean and hygienic surroundings
Traditional treatments like Ayurvedic Therapies and massages are also immensely popular, attracting travelers from Europe, US, the Middle East and even countries like South Africa.
In India Commercial surrogacy is legal and it has become the haven for thousands of European, American and other overseas childless couples. Kerala is a favored destination for Fertility tourism or reproductive tourism. Numerous couples visit Kerala for fertility treatments because there are legal regulations in their home countries which doesn’t allow some types of fertility treatments. The high success rate, along with affordable cost and easy availability of surrogates has made Kerala a hot spot for couples from the developed industrialized nations, where the cost of fertility treatment is huge, about 5 to 6 times more . The remuneration paid to surrogates is also quite low compared to other countries, but they are provided medical, nutritional and overall health care through surrogacy agreements. IVF, ICSI,IUI and surrogacy are the major artificial reproductive techniques.
Lower treatment cost does not mean that the healthcare standards are also low. The medical facilities & infrastructure in Kerala are at par with western and modern medical care in developed countries. India is the only place, which offers a comprehensive solution to all medical needs, with a high level of service ,medical facilities, and medical staff, without burning a hole in your pocket.
Recently I came across a couple who was referred to me from Bangalore. They had been married just one year but unfortunately, the wife...
Caste and family pressure couldn’t shake the true love of Rohit and Catherine. ( Names changed ) Ten years back the young couple b...
This couple had desperately hoped and prayed to fulfill their heart's biggest desire - a child of their own. Yet all that e...
Surrogacy is a boon to many women who cannot conceive naturally because of medical complications. Surrogacy finally came to the aid ...